Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Our Gardens Trip.

The Botanic Gardens


On Friday Room11 and Room7 went to the botanical gardens to learn about flowers.
We went on 2 buses. They were Dark red and white. Me and Hunter jumped on the bus and waited suddenly the wheels were spinning and we were moving. We sat Down and looked  over the people in front of us we saw Robby and his mum . we talked to Robby  finally me and Hunter saw the botanical gardens. 
The bus stopped.  We stepped  out of the bus And followed  Deglan’s grandma . We walked on top of stone we walked into a cover it was like a dome. We waited and waited a lady called Meredith.

She took us to a class we sat down we learnt about flowers. We learnt about sticky stigmas and anthers. We waited and waited. After we learnt we went out the back door.
I stood next to Hunter we got our flower pots and put some soil in the pot then put a seed in the soil and covered it up with soil. Then put my pot in a gray tray.
Then when everybody was finished me, Hunter, Keri and macy we had to wear a rose, a hat and gloves. Everyone else had bees and butterflies.
They came four by four putting these yellow pollen things on our heads.

Then it was lunch we munched  on our lunch. Me, Hunter and a few  boys played man Hunt and I hid near  a pond thingy.
Then me and Deglan ran back. Then we started walking around. We fed the ducks and they ate all of it. Then  we saw a eel. We tried to  smack it! It we saw a little tunnel.
After the food was all gone we walked up the hill and before went to the kids bit. We walked to the bus. We sat down. I looked out the window  on the way back.
When we got back I ran to my mums car.  We had to go get the puppies from the vets. Then I told mum about my day at the gardens.   We had  a fun Day.
By Tremaine



Botanical gardens by Kurtis
At the botanical gardens my favourite thing was the jungle.
We   did lot of interesting things there.
Like  when you look at your flower and you can
See it on a tv screen. We did pretty much every thing there. We did lifecycles and we made our own flower and we learned some stuff about flowers. I learned about flowers that they have a sticky stigma, anther and a petal. Some flowers smell really good. The tulip, pink and delicate waving in the silky wind.

The botanical gardens was lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment