Saturday, September 19, 2015

Crackers

Lewis:Me and the class ate hummus and mustard. It tasted like hot, delicious lettuce. It smells like tasty pumpkin pie. It felt like hot crunchy seaweed. It was delicious. 

 Madisyn:

I loved it. It was crackers and yum creamy sauce. I have never tasted something like that before.. It was not spicy for me at all. I kept on picking out more mustard and putting it on the cracker. It had a crunchie, musty flavor. Caleb hated the flavor with the pumpkin hummus sauce. He only ate the green things after he tried it. 

Deaglan:
The taste was delightful. The smell was mustardy and spicy. The cracker was scrumptious. 

Braiden: Scrumptious and Delicious Crackers:
You need crackers, hummus and mustard plants. MMMM Yum. I ate 8 of them. The hummus is orange-ish, the cracker whitish. It tasted a creamy flavour with crunchy cracker.







 Macy: The delicious cracker melted in my mouth and went down into my sloppy throat. The dry, round cracker tasted divine. I swallowed the interesting mustard flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment