Saturday, September 19, 2015

World Cup Rugby Day


World Cup kick off: Olivia Long.
The rugby world cup is being held in England. There are twenty teams from all over the world. We support NZ, Australia, England and Argentina. 15 kids in my class voted for NZ. Two voted for England, one voted for Argentina, and one voted for Australia.
Today is the day people at our school were able to dress up as our favourite rugby team colour. Marika and I had a photo together. We were all black. So All Blacks! Wo hoo!
If Robbie were here he would be supporting the Argentina colour.
Today Marika and I were supporting New Zealand. 

Braiden:The world cup is tomorrow and I am dressed up as Ritchie McCaw. I have a white fern and the rest is black. Ritchie McCaw is no 7. You have to tackle. The world cup is big and gold. You keep it for 4 years.




 Olivia M: The rugby world cup happens every four years. In 2011 the All Blacks won. Today my school is supporting all the teams. Today I am supporting the All Blacks. My favourite player is number 7, Ritchie McCaw.

Marika:
The rugby world cup  is being hosted in England. Go All Blacks! I said “Good luck Uncle Steve! Get a good seat!” I hate rugby and I love netball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment