Monday, November 23, 2015

Tremaine, OliviaL, Deaglan and Nixon.

11 steps to make a good hangi.

1.   First step- dig a hole 2 metres deep and two metres wide.
2.   Step 2. Put in carrots, potatoes, kumera into wire trays.
3.Fill the hole with wood and volcanic stones.
4.Light the fire. Remove embers and unburnt wood when the stones and steel are red hot.
5. Have veg ready to go in silver wire baskets. Chicken wire is good.
6. Put meat under the veg because it takes longer to cook.
7. The cooking is steaming from the hot rocks on the layers of food which are covered by wet, clean cotton cloths so no dirt gets on the food.
8. Wait 2-3 hours.
9. Take out food.
10. Put it on plates.
11. Serve it.
By Tremaine.

Magic Shoes
My magic shoes would be blue and white with rockets underneath.
They shoot sweets from the toes. They are strong and glow in the dark. MY SHOES WOULD TAKE ME TO CANDYLAND AND FUN WORLD.
If I was stuck in quicksand they would fly me out. If monsters came to fight me the shoes turn into massive steel suit so I can fight the monsters.
Rocket booster, candy shooting shoes are fun.
Nixon.

Snazzy shoes
These shoes are very fast. They can take me all over the world. They are made of lightening. They go up to my knees. I can run over the shining water of the ocean. I can zoom to Australia to get fish and chips in only one second.
If I run up a mountain and get to the top, I will fly up into space. My rocket shoes take me to the moon. I will run as fast as I can but will always want to get back home. Deaglan.

The Garage Sale
About two days ago my Great Grandma had a garage sale.
At the sale everybody could put in their stuff that they didn’t want any more.
The clothes had a sign. The sign said half price for clothing.
I bought red and white Christmas socks and black and white socks with a black bow. They were only $2.00 altogether. Can you believe that?
At the garage sale it was fun to be with Nana and Great Grandma. A lot of things got sold.
Do you want me to tell you something hilarious? The craziest thing sold was a fold up fire engine.
Olivia Long.



No comments:

Post a Comment