Saturday, November 7, 2015

Water, mud, dragons, witches, all blacks, dinosaurs by Lewis, Ryder, Lucas, Jack, Keri, and Caleb

Conservation Week

Tuataras are related to the dinosaurs.

They can change colours wherever they go. They only live in NZ. Tuataras are our native lizard. 

It has to get to 20 years old to have babies.

Ryder.


Protect our Native Lizard

Help the Tuatara! Help save them from the worst enemy the rat, and I think mices and mouses.

Tuatara can change colour whatever they are on. Whatever colour they see they can change colour too because they could be in danger.

Tuataras have a lot of spines on their backs, some on their tail and some on the top of their head if you look very closely.
But I am a little scared because I am only seven years old but if you are 10 you should be able to bare to do it.

Keri

Note the Tuataras in the short clip did look like they were camouflaging… I did say it just the filming that makes it look that way.


All Blaaaaacks
On Sunday, I swooped my cover off me and zoomed into the lounge then snuggled up into my covers. The rugby just started.
The All Blacks did fantastic!
The Australians did good but the All Blacks did better.
After the game the fireworks blasted out to celebrate the All Blacks. It was a good game.
It was fun.
Lewis


Water World
Watch the four boys throw water while it rains down over them and shimmers under them. The fresh water is sparkling and bubbling.
It drips on them. It splashes over them.

Ryder.

Opinion:

Jandals and ipads 


I think we should not bring iphones and ipads to school because children could play violent games.
First children might go on You Tube and watch people swear.
Second children could call a random number and swear into the phone.
Third children could cyber bully on their ipad or iphone.
So no iphones or ipads at school.

Ryder.

Opinion:

Should we be allowed to wear jandals to school?
You might say “Yes” but I say “No!”  

If for this reason- You might trip over.
Some people might stand on the back and break them and you might get upset.
Some people might lose them.
Some jandals cost a lot.

It is not safe! You could stub your toes so don’t wear jandals. 

Caleb





Haunted House



I peered through the bushes at the haunted house, my heart was pumping fast as I crept up the rotting stairs.
As I walked down the spooky hallway spider webs caught in my face. I could see enough to spot the stairs that were windy up ahead. I held only the dusty handrail. The staircase lead to the haunted level…yet there were pictures of spooky devils and cobwebs everywhere.
Suddenly a strange looking creature stood in front of me. It was terrifying to see and super spooky. I could hardly breathe.
I stood still like a tuatara with the shivers. I tried to run but I was too scared. I ran as fast as I could, out the door, across the street, and into my house.
Then I looked back at the haunted house. What was that? What could it be? Was it a scary monster?
Lucas


Witch: 

The wicked witch is black.
The wicked witch look’s ugly.
Her bird looks like it is snappy to eat something.
Her arms look like sticks. She has a black cape. Her nose looks like a bird’s beak.
She has black, grey hair and I think her eyes are going to pop out. Her teeth are crooked. Her hands and skin are crinkled. her back is bent and curved.
She has evil hands. 

This witch is weird.
No one will want to be her friend.
I know!
keri

Adventure
When I went to the park then a large tsunami swooped me into a dark gloomy cave.
I saw some scary tiki and a tiki tree. There were large red eyes in the dark. It was a terrifying dragon. It was going to eat me.
So I punched him in the nose. He scratched my hand off. My hand was bleeding like a terrifying volcano with lava.
So I threw my blood so hard that it got the dragon in his scary eyes. When I got out I was in the forest.
“Not again! “I said.
Jack.


Mud

When I went outside to play I couldn’t resist my eyes. A big sea, mud monster!
He was slimy as well. He was stinky and dirty like garbage. There was grimey, slimey mud everywhere. He was gloopy like a pond. He was gloopy and spurting like he was bleeding.
The mud he burped was as stinky as rotten egg. So I played in his slobbery mouth and he turned into a gloopy puddle.
The end Jack


If I was on a gigantic plane, my tummy will be full of gulping air, rumbling and rumbling, bouncing up and down.

The jet will crash into the clouds. On the jet there are silly little seagulls. I will see swooping paper pets looking at me. I will be gulping until I puke.

I will miss my wonderful family.
So I try stopping.
I am struggling and struggling.
So I swoop down to a humungous mountain. But then I suddenly crash.
Happy gulping!
By Jack

The Dragon Cave:
Once upon a time I walked into a cave full of mud. Then I saw the dragon.
So I took another route. This route was lit up by gold at the end. There was another enormous dragon and an army.
I punched the dragon King that protected the entrance out of the cave.
I jumped out…
Lewis.

Once I was walking in the jungle and I fell into a pool of mud. It was grouchy and sticky.
I picked up some mud and it felt gloopy and dirty. It was brown and black. It was very deep. 

A mud stealer stole the mud that I stood in.
It took me to a nest. I saw baby mud monsters. It was full of twigs and branches.

I zoomed up the tree and away and carried on my walk.

Lewis.

On a shiny, shiny day, I saw a paper dart. 
It appeared out of nowhere so i jumped in.

It started up with a loud noise. It launched into space. My tummy got left behind. 
When we got to space the rocket engine stopped. 

I heard a sound

Ca poof! Ca pow!
The end.

Caleb.

   

Earth quakes
and shakes the ground
rolling on the ground
hold on
tight
quickly under a table
until it’s safe
and drop, cover, hold
keep safe
Earthquake fun

Keri




No comments:

Post a Comment